1.0 - Goal
"...learn to use the equipment..."
"...one foot attached..."
you're going to learn now is learn how to present the GOAL of the BASICS section of Quickride.
you're going to do this is because both the teacher and the learner need to understand GOALS for an effective lesson.
you're going to do this is by:
- watching the video example
- answering the questions that follow
- completing the task at the end of the lesson
Let’s start with the basics.
Our goals are to learn to use the equipment,
and to gain comfort moving around
with one foot attached.
- Record yourself delivering the GOAL of BASICS.
- It should take 10 seconds maximum. Keep it short and simple.
- Watch your recording and then watch the example video.
- Do you speak too much?